Pages

Sunday, 11 April 2010

A Day With You collaboration kit

Quite a few weeks ago, I was asked to do a collaboration with Nathan and of course I said yes. Nathan started out reading my blog and collecting my freebies and now he is a designer himself and really has a great talent. I am proud to present our collaboration - 'A Day With You'. Nathan chose the colour palette and the name and he did a great job - check out what the kit looks like - firstly my part and then Nathan's....


This is the layout I made with the kit.

And check out what some of my very talented CT did - you can see some more tomorrow - including Nathan's layouts.

For today, you get the papers - click Nathan's preview to go to his blog to collect his and click mine to download (21mb file direct download). I hope you like it - leave a comment and let me know! Check back soon for the elements. TTFN.



25 comments:

MoosieD said...

Thanks for the lovely papers to "A Day With You", Vicki. I will definitely be checking back soon for your elements. God bless and enjoy your day!

ovaltine said...

Great collab, Vicki! I love both sets, thank you so much for sharing !

Van said...

Beautiful collab kit - thank you both for sharing!

Deanna said...

Beautiful kit! I've been following Nathan! This kit you've done together is great! Thank you!

ella-hippyhoppy said...

lovely! :)

Jennifer said...

love it Vicki - thanks so much!

Shelbi said...

This should turn out to be a GREAT kit! Thank you!

Jennifer said...

Such a lovely collaboration kit. Thank you!

Anita said...

Thank you, beautiful colors!!

LJHills said...

Thank you for sharing this great kit.

Marif said...

Beautiful collab, thanks!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks it looks great. Off to check Nathan.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous collab - thanks for the paper pack!!

GlitterQueen said...

Great kit! Thank you.

Mimi said...

Thank you for the papers!

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Beautiful colors. Beautiful kit (from what I see on the previews). Wonderful idea to make a collab. Thank you for the papers.

Anonymous said...

Great collab kit. I've been following Nathan for awhile and it's nice to see a collab. Thanks for the papers. Looking forward to getting the elements.

Monkey Toes Too said...

Wonderful kit! Thank you.

Nic said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty papers!

Barb said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I love the colors in this kit. It looks really great. Thank you again for sharing...it is very much appreciated.

Heather's Jewelry Box said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing.

TerriM said...

Thanks for the lovely papers - hugs! Terri, Hawaii

marsie55 said...

Wow, fabulous work!! Thanks so much for sharing! xxx

Juli and Brett said...

LOVE it! thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs