Pages

Monday, 5 April 2010

Forever

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter? I have been quite relaxed and am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow. Why do holidays go so fast? LOL! However, I only have four weeks of work left until my sabbatical, so that's something definitely to look forward to!!

Today, I want to tell you about my newest kit called 'Forever' - it's something a little different for me colour-wise, but I am really pleased with it - take a look....

You can buy it in store right now for just $3. I even did two layouts with it myself! The first is a photo of the ScrapaGoGo girls outside Tiffany's on Rodeo Drive after our recent visit to California for CHA - I couldn't resist using the title of my favourite film in the layout!

And this one is a layout I did for Marif's template challenge - you can join in here if you haven't already to win a $5 gift certificate for our store. You can download the template below from the Scrap That Idea blog free too - it's worth collecting even if you're not entering the challenge!


Now for the loveliness that my creative team have created! I would also like to welcome to my team, the newest member, Kim (Jak in forums) and welcome back Sara W - I am sure you are going to love their work as much as I do!


What did I tell you? Gorgeous hey?

OK, that's all for now - I'll be back soon. TTFN.

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful kits! And the layouts are gorgeous!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the wonderful template! :)

I LOVE the layouts from your CT.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kim said...

I just LOVE these colors!!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Scrappy Bug said...

Stunning kit Vicki!!! Love the layouts - they are fantastic!

Stacey said...

This kit was SOO fun!! I love your LO too! It is so nice to see a LO with your face on it!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs