Pages

Sunday, 25 April 2010

Hello!

I am so sorry that I haven't been around much and that you are still waiting for my next freebie kit. Things really are hectic for me right now with work and I feel a bit like I am swimming against the tide. Also, we are having some glorious sunshine in England right now and I can't resist being outside as much as possible outside of work hours! However, my sabbatical starts next weekend and so I will have more time to myself without the feeling that my head has too much in it!! So, don't give up on me - I will be back after a little more of a break and you'll be glad you hung in there!! TTFN.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Glad to here you're out enjoying the sunshine!

fl_connie said...

Hey! Enjoy that sunshine! When I moved from Florida to Mildenhall - it was a big shock to my system, lol! I was NOT used to all that rain - or the cooler temps. In fact, one day when we had glorious sunshine, I called work and refused to come in - my boss finally decided I was sick. I loved being in England - just took a long, long time to get used to the weather, lol!

makeyesup said...

Sounds good, that free time is coming up real quick. Remember before all the things you said you had planned and I'm sure the list has grown. Do you think you will have free time?

Becky Roy said...

It's wonderful that you're enjoying the great outdoors! Sunshine and blue skies are perfect inspiration to get the creative juices flowing, so we all benefit from it!

Keryn said...

Hi Vicki, make the most of the wonderful weather you are experiencing at the moment. You are so generous with your freebies and you need to have some time to relax. Hugs, Keryn

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs