Pages

Sunday, 18 April 2010

A little freebie

Did you see my new kit 'Pretty Industrial'? My favourite colour is purple, so I really enjoyed making this one.

I showed you all the layouts from my CT yesterday, but I missed Rose - sorry girl! Here is Rose's layout and it's gorgeous, so I wouldn't want you to miss it. It's very clever with the hexagon shapes of the photo.

And this is my layout - this kit works perfectly for black and white photos - I love the final look.

And I have a freebie cluster frame for you that coordinates with the kit - I hope you like it - click the image to download directly from my blog (file size is 8.5mb). I hope to be back later with my next freebie kit, but it's not finished yet and the sun is shining......! LOL! TTFN.

6 comments:

Claireliz said...

that is a lovely kit Vicki:)
x

MoosieD said...

Ooooh, this cluster is darling and goes so well with the kit (which I bought and downloaded yesterday). Thanks for sharing, Vicki!

melliel said...

Thank you for the lovely cluster.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Great new kit!! Thanks for the lovely gift!

marsie55 said...

Beautiful cluster!! Beautiful kit! Thanks so much for sharing xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs