Pages

Wednesday, 28 April 2010

More paper scrapping

Well, I really am enjoying a bit of paper scrapping recently. I have been so busy with work and I just want to get away from the computer in the evenings for sanity's sake!! So, paper scrapping and card making have been my escape. I have the May ScrapaGoGo kit and it's absolutely gorgeously lush and so I decided to do two layouts :) The first is a photo of the girls with Pooh at Disney - of course, Tigger is my favourite, but Pooh is VERY cuddly!!

And this second one is the photo I took of Pompey with the hipstamatic camera iPhone app - I thought the bluey/greeny tint in the photo looked great with the colours in the kit.

That's all for today. Thanks for looking!! TTFN.

4 comments:

Angie Bailey said...

Hey Vicki

Gorgeous paper layouts hun, hope all is well in the U.K. Take care of yourself until next time.

Hugs Angie xo

*charygirl said...

Love your paper layouts Vicki...Pompey is just too darn cute.

Marif said...

Love those layouts!
I'm an Eeyore fan, but Tigger and Pooh aren't bad ;)

Claireliz said...

Yay for paper scrapping :)
Lovely LO's hun & Pompey is seriously cute.
x

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs