Pages

Saturday, 10 April 2010

Paper scrapping again!!

I have been paper scrapping today - I have so much stash that I have to use it up somehow!! Today, I thought I would use a rub on that my dear friend Alyssa sent me after we went to CHA in California in 2009. She said that she thought of me when she saw it - you'll see why! So Alyssa - this layout is for you! Thank you lovely lady for thinking of me.


This is based on a Pencil Lines sketch. I used some October Afternoon paper and some ricrac from a couple of different ScrapaGoGo kits and I used the box the kit arrived in as the background paper. Also, some Prima flowers and pebbles and the rubon is DaisyDs. Oh and of course, some Thickers!

7 comments:

Jac said...

I love this lo and that rub on is awesome, just perfect!

Alyssa said...

Yea!!! So glad you could use it! Thanks for making sure I saw it. :)

Jennifer said...

It looks fantastic!

Marif said...

Great layout!

Stacey said...

Oh this is gorgeous girl!!! I am going to have to give paper a 'go' again sometime soon!!!

Allycat x said...

Fab LO - with just the perfect rub-on!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh, do I ever hear you on the paper stash Vicki love, however, I was thinking of giving mine to my daughter-in-law since I have 35+ years of scrapping to do! ROFL! Hmmm ... haven't quite made up my mind yet!

BEAUTIFULLY done darlin' and the rub-on Alyssa sent to you is PERFECT!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs