Pages

Saturday, 1 May 2010

Happiness Is..... NSD sales!!

Well, the title of this blogpost covers both things I have to tell you today :) Firstly, we are having a 50% off sale for NSD weekend. Go grab yourself some bargains (no coupons required)!

Secondly, I have a new kit in store called Happiness Is.... - you are going to be able to pick this kit up for only $2 during the sale - what are you waiting for? Ah, ok - the preview and the CT layouts hey? LOL! This is what it looks like - I have to say, it's my new favourite kit - the layouts are going to blow you away!!

If you're already convinced, you can pick it up here, if you need more persuasion, these are the gorgeous layouts by my creative team - I am super impressed with my CT on this kit - they are soooo talented....

And a freebie? Oh, go on then!! LOL! Click the preview to download and remember to leave some love. TTFN.

11 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

Happy iNational Scrapbooking Day and Thank you so much for the awesome word art! Hugs and Hope to caht with you soon!

Jennifer said...

So cute! Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 22 post on May. 01, 2010. Thanks again.

* Lee said...

Thank you SO MUCH!!!!!! :D

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

TerriM said...

Great alpha, thanks for sharing - hugs! Terri, Hawaii

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Debbi said...

Thank you!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

COOL!! Thank you so much:)

JulieBee in Iowa said...

This is so adorable. Your kit is darling. Thank you, Vicki. :)

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much for the gorgeous wordart...great!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs