Pages

Monday, 17 May 2010

Layouts and a freebie add on to Primary Grunge

Just wanted to tell you about some kits in the store this weekend at Scrap That Idea. You may have already seen them on my Facebook fanpage, but you won't have seen my layouts :)

So first up is Fresh Flowers from Sara and this is my layout...


This is from Stacey and is called 'Y is for You Complete Me' - she's nearly finished with her alphabet series - I wonder what will be next?


And, this is Jive from Mel - the lovely Jenny and Tina from work!



Back to Primary Grunge and I realised that Sara still has her add-on available to download on her blog, so check it out if you don't already have it! Click the preview. TTFN.

3 comments:

☼¨`*•.♥RocĂ­o♥.•*¨`☼ said...

Hello!
I am new to your site and a new follower
I have a quick question for you,
My friend wants a blog makeover and we are looking for cute digital kits that doesn't cost a leg and an arm. She liked one of your kits from the store. Is it ok if I use them to decorate her blog. I am not charging her any money and is not for commercial use.
Can I have your permission to use them?
I will give you proper credit with a link to your blog or store on the template.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Thanks again!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [17 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Elaine said...

Thanks for the heads up about Sara's add-on for Primary Grunge. :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs