Pages

Sunday, 23 May 2010

My latest store kit and a freebie!

Have you seen my latest store kit called 'Cherish'? I am really proud of it - the colours were so beautiful that it came together really quickly. I hope you like it as much as I do....


You can pick it up for just $3 in store here - that's 25% discount on the normal price until next weekend. And my creative team again outdid themselves with the gorgeous layouts here:

Pretty impressive hey? I am going to give you a QP freebie later this week using this kit, so be sure to check back for that. Back to today and I have the elements for 'Sweet Like Chocolate' for you - the papers link will be disabled now, so I hope you didn't miss them!! Click the preview to download (sorry, link expired) and check back during the week for the QP. Next Sunday, you'll get the alpha for Sweet Like Chocolate. TTFN.

17 comments:

Marif said...

Love your new kit! Thanks for the elements of Sweet Like Chocolate!
Enjoy the sun!

Yvette said...

Thank you for the wonderful elements.

Becky Roy said...

Thank you so much for Sweet Like Chocolate - I love the colors! And your CT did a wonderful job with your new kit - what great talent!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Juli and Brett said...

Thanks Vicki!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the cute elements! --CindyB

makeyesup said...

Great flowers and frames,thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much:) I love the knew kit as well..

kelly said...

Awww, poo! I did miss the papers, how did that happen? I like this mini, very cute. Great colors.

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the freebie...

Sylvia92 said...

Thanks so much Vicki ! Lovely little elements ! I love the colors !!!
Hugs !!! xoxoxo

MoosieD said...

Thanks so much for the elements to Sweet Like Chocolate. Great colour combo!

Your new store kit is fabulous - will be visiting STI soon to make a purchase!

HUGS

jeswel said...

Thanks Vicki!

Lita said...

just found out your blog and missed the "sweet like chocolate" papers T___T but thanks anyway for the elements ^__^

TerriK said...

Thank you SO much for the freebie!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello my sweet Vicki!!! It was SO uplifting to see your message on my blog recently. This past year has just kept me hit 'n miss in Scrapland and the highlight of it all shall be holding my new granddaughter in my arms come mid-July!

We also have a new house guest, Robert's younger sister, who shall be staying with us for a while, so I've not been about for a few weeks and hope to feed my passion ASAP! *wink*

"Cherish" is beautiful and the colours are indeed lovely darlin'!

Wishing you an INCREDIBLE summer and hope y'all are enjoying some sunshine ... it's pouring rain here the moment with thunder and lightning even! ROFL! We had a fire burning in our wood stove throughout the entire weekend! Brrrr ... and it's the last week in May! Hope this means we'll have a mild summer!

Take care love and say hello to the girls for me! Kisses for Pompey and Lily and love to the entire Parker family from Robert and I.

XOXO

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs