Pages

Saturday, 8 May 2010

A QP freebie!

Before we get to the freebie, don't forget to vote on my poll about freebies over on the right of my blog. Also, be sure to become a fan of AWP on facebook to be in with a chance of winning a $10 GC. AND, don't forget to enter my challenge on the Scrap That Idea blog to win 5 free printed digi pages from Pages to Treasure worth $25!!

For today, I promised you the QP from my layout for Happiness Is... This QP is included in the pack you can buy in store for just $1. If you want all three, head over to the store by clicking this preview.

If you just want the freebie, click my layout below! Be sure to leave some love!! TTFN.

20 comments:

scrapdecor said...

lindo

jeswel said...

lovely work!!!

Snowsmoon said...

Hey girl...This kit is WONDERFUL and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. How all is well and know that I have been thinking of you!

~BridgetL~ said...

Very cute QP. thank you for sharing :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on May. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the QP!

Dee said...

Thanks so much for these adorable quickpages!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sandee said...

Really appreciate the pretty QP. Thank you!

Robyn said...

So cute! Thank you :)

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing your wonderful work!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the wonderful qp Vicki :) Happy Mother's Day :-)

Anonymous said...

thank you!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks--love it!

Jaime said...

Thank you! Very cute page!

Laramie said...

Vicki: Such a fun kit and loved the oh so cute papers. Great QP's!

Wendy in Az. said...

Beautiful kit and QP, thank you so much for the freebie!!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Sylvia92 said...

Thank you Vicki for this freebie !
I'm so busy all week now, and today I've decide to REST, but I took time today to open my computer. Big Hugs !!!

tanoodie said...

Thanks for the adorable kit, Vicki. I love your work!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs