Pages

Sunday, 30 May 2010

Sweet Like Chocolate alpha freebie

I hope everyone is having a fabby weekend! I've been really busy this week, so I'm on catch up with everything I can today before I head to my parents for the week. I am passing through to let you have the alpha for Sweet Like Chocolate as promised - click the preview to download {link expired}, but check back soon because I will have news of a brand new Scrap That Idea promo we are doing with a participation freebie mini kit and prizes!! TTFN.

13 comments:

Anita said...

beautiful kit, thank you for sharing!!

MoosieD said...

Thanks Vicki. Really cute alpha to round off another phenomenal kit!

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the lovely alpha! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [30 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Marif said...

I love this alpha!! Thanks you!

Dee said...

Thanks for the adorable alpha!

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for the cute, quirky alpha.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks for the neat alphabet - love this kit!!

~BridgetL~ said...

really cute alpha thanks for sharing :)

Cherie said...

Thank You! Love it!!!

janie in MN said...

i'm sad cuz i missed the link for the alpha to complete this really cute chocolate kit -- any chance you'll be enabling it again sometime?

Vicki said...

what's your email address Janie?

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs