Pages

Tuesday, 29 June 2010

CT Call

I am scared to put out a CT call because I always get so many amazing applications and I find it soooo difficult to decide who to 'keep'! LOL! However, it's time for me to add one more person to my team. A little birdie tells me that Stacey wants a new person but doesn't have time for a call because she's moving, so I am looking for her too!! ;)

So, if you want to be on my CT, this is what you need to know.... I do 2-3 kits max per month and I need one layout per kit - two if you have time. I need you to post your layouts in the Scrap That Idea gallery and any other gallery that you post in. And I would like you to blog or facebook about my kits if you use either of those and generally promote my kits wherever you go in scrapland. Pretty simple really hey? If you're interested and you think that you would be a good addition to my team, please send me two of your favourite layouts plus a layout using my latest freebie collab with Stacey - Fresh Breeze (using both mine and stacey's parts), also a link to your gallery and/or blog and let me know of any other CT commitments you already have. Send all of this to me by email - vicki (at) scrapthatidea (dot) com before Saturday 3rd July. Can't wait to see what you all can offer! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs