Pages

Thursday, 17 June 2010

Doodle happy with a freebie!

Today I wanted to show you my latest kit which contains some doodles made by me of which I am very proud :) I have called it Doodle Happy and this is what it looks like:

 

It is perfect for girly pages with the pinks and also boy pages with the brown, green and orange. Check out what my CT have done with the kit - these layouts are incredible and show how versatile it is.


Also, do you remember Vicki A who used to be on my creative team? Well, she said to me before she left that if I had a girly kit with pink, she'd love to guest CT! Well, I thought this was the perfect kit for her and she made a layout for me. Check it out - how beautiful is this?



You can pick up the kit in store for just $3 this week - that's 25% off for a limited time. Don't miss it. I know you are going to love this one and I can't wait to see what you do with it.

I have a freebie just for you too - it's a coordinating cluster frame. I hope you like it and you'll consider buying the whole kit :) Click the image to download. Oh and don't forget to leave a comment on my facebook page here before the end of Friday if you want to win a kit of your choice from my store - just let me know which one you want - simple! TTFN.

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the colours Vicki! great kit

Marif said...

Great kit Vicki, and thanks for the cluster!

yuki said...

Gorgeous kit Vicki!! Great stuff~

craftychic said...

Adorable kit :) Thank you for the cluster Vicki!

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

Lynna said...

So pretty! Thank you!

txbubbles said...

GF, you have outdone yourself with this one! I love the original doodles, well done, go ahead and pat yourself on the back ;) Thanks ever so much for giving me a play with this one, it was right up my alley, and I have another page rolling around in my head :)
Miss you bunches,
Vicki A

Stacey said...

Gorgeous kit girl!! I love how you did the preview on here!!! Another thing I may have to steal...:)

Sylvia92 said...

What a lovely Kit Vicki ! It's just BEAUTIFUL !
And my colors too !!!!!

MoosieD said...

Thanks for the great cluster freebie, Vicki. Have just finished downloading the full kit - it's stunning!

Laramie said...

Just Love this kit. The doodles are so cute and the colors work so well together. Your Amazing!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs