Pages

Saturday, 12 June 2010

It's a big day today!!


My hubby is CRAZY about football (soccer) and today is probably the most nerve-wracking, exciting day of the year for him - even more so than the FA Cup final because he already knew his team would probably lose, so he just went to enjoy the day!!

Today is England's first match and we are playing USA! Now, I am fully aware that most of my blog readers are from the US, but right now, I am going to have to tell you that I want your team to LOSE!! Sorry, but that's the way it is! I will love you all again tomorrow, but for today, you are my enemy!!! LOL!! To show there's no bad feeling - you will get the start of a freebie collab tomorrow between Stacey and me to show unity between our two countries!!! TTFN.

GO ENGLAND! GO ENGLAND!! GO ENGLAND!!!

8 comments:

Gina said...

i can't believe you have no faith in our team lol!!!

Jen said...

Hahahahaha!!!! I will be watching but going for USA!!!!!!! My hubby is a huge Soccer fan so yes we are watching the Cup games too!

MoosieD said...

GO ENGLAND, GO ENGLAND, GO ENGLAND!!! That's as close as I can come to shouting due to having laryngitis but I am supporting England as well. Hope you and Rob enjoy the game (my hubby is already in his England shirt and waving the flag).

Can't wait for the collab tomorrow.

makeyesup said...

Ok, understood; however, as much as I love and admire you and your work, it's USA, go, go, go.

charlie said...

so it ended in a draw Vicki ;) against the USA? wt?lol

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I am SO happy that we tied today! You just KNOW that I have to root for both of us, eh? ROFL!

Leaving you, Rob, Pompey and Lily LOTS of love and thanking you for the lovely birthday wishes my sweet friend!

GO ENGLAND! GO USA! :D

Sylvia92 said...

1 - 1 !!!!! LOL !!!

Anonymous said...

This is one of those times when we just look at each other and say "Damn, WE're good"!!!

Hugs!

Joni

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs