Pages

Tuesday, 8 June 2010

June collaboration - My Dad

I am sorry, but I forgot to tell you about our store collaboration kit for June. It's called My Dad, because at least in the US and England, it's Father's Day in June and we thought it would be great for Dad layouts to show how much we love them! You can pick this massive kit up in store for just $4! I am going to get busy with scrapping my Dad later, but for now, take a look at the kit and the layouts from my creative team - the other girls have more layouts, so be sure to check those too! There will even be a freebie in the STI newsletter on Friday, so make sure you're signed up to that!! I'll be back soon - there's another freebie kit out of retirement on Thursday!! TTFN.



1 comments:

Claireliz said...

Fab Kit Vicki, I really need to get sorted for Fathers day... Rapid!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs