Pages

Sunday, 6 June 2010

More World Cup goodies!

Before we get to the freebie, I have to tell you that today is mine and hubby's 8th wedding anniversary! We went to a wedding yesterday and at the end of the night we had a smoochy dance to celebrate - can you imagine a better thing to do the night before your anniversary? I love weddings - so romantic!

Back to today, I just wanted to show you my newest kit - 'Imagination'. I will show you all of my creative team's layouts tomorrow, but wanted you to see this kit today as I am so proud of it. The colours are summery and completely versatile for boys or girls. I hope you like it - you can buy it for just $3 here if you do :)

Now back to soccer - I am so glad you all like the latest freebie collab kit - thanks for leaving comments about who you're supporting! I can't believe that the tournament starts in only 5 days - things are getting pretty excited around here because Hubby LOVES football (he refuses to call it soccer)! We are all hoping for an England win, but Spain and Brazil are the favourites according to our sports journalists, so it may not come about!! LOL!

Today, you can collect the elements for both parts of the kit. Click my preview to download my part and click Mel's preview to go to her blog to collect hers. Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the alpha!! TTFN.

17 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks, love the border and the frame and great flags.

MoosieD said...

Ooh,firstly congratulations on your wedding anniversary. Hope you have had a romantic day!

Thanks for the elements to the World Cup collab. They all look stunning, especially the flags.

Loads of love xxxxx

LindaJD said...

Congratulations Vicki on your 8th Anniversary! oh how time flies, I can't beieve it's our 40th in 2 months time! where do the years go? :-)
a Big THANK YOU for the fabulous kit, I have 2 grandsons so I am sure I can find plenty use for it although Rugby is their game...
I just have to fly the flag for my homeland same as you I long for Engand to have a fair crack at it, fingers crossed they will do well..Good Luck to all the teams though I just know it will be an exciting tournament :-) XX

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Happy wedding anniversary to you and your hubby. Thank you very much for the elements to this kit.

Laramie said...

Vicki: Happy Anniversary and thank you for the elements for the World Cup. Have a wonderful time with your MAN!

Sue said...

Thanks so much for another part of this cute kit! :)

Dana said...

Thank you for the wonderful elements.

Cori said...

Happy anniversary!!
Thanks for the next part in the kit!!

ConnieC said...

Congratulations. I was a June bride too 9th we will have our 31st. Love the colours in this kit and I am hoping for an Australian win. Sorry!!!LOL

Gina said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you had a great day!

Debbi said...

Thank you & Happy Anniversary!

Van said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and thank you for the elements!

L said...

WoW, AWESOME Kit to both you and Mel....and a *freebie* to boot! Thanks so much!!!

I remember when the World Cup was in DC -- very EXCITING!!

Penny S said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Hope your Hubby gets his wish and England gets a championship. Thanks for the kit, I have a huge collection of your work and really appreciate all you do.

clubiani said...

what an awesome kit! thanks so much!

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

[michele] said...

Thank you! I have a U13 player and this is perfect! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs