Pages

Saturday, 26 June 2010

My newest kit - My Guy and a freebie

I have a new kit in store this week for scrapping your boys - young and old!! Most male kits that I see out there are geared towards certain occasions like father's day or are themed, but I wanted to be able to scrap the everyday photos of my hubby, so I created 'My Guy'. This is what it looks like...


You can buy it in store for a limited time for just $3 here.

I am going to show you the layouts from my creative team a bit later today, but for now, I want to show you my layout - the photos of which inspired the kit. This is my hubby giving rude hand gestures (for those of you in the US who aren't familiar with this gesture, it's similar to the middle finger gesture, but not quite so rude!! LOL!


And I have a freebie for you - it's a cluster frame made using the kit. I hope you like it and will consider buying the whole kit if you do! Click here to download directly from my blog. TTFN.

4 comments:

Marif said...

Great cluster! Thank you!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [26 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Rachel said...

THANKS! And Thanks craftcrave for the heads-up!

Laramie said...

Lovin you kits Vicki, and My Guy is AWESOME! Tell your Hubby Goodluck tomorrow with the CUP.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs