Pages

Monday, 7 June 2010

World Cup freebie alpha

Thank you for all your lovely comments wishing me a happy anniversary - I had a quiet day as we travelled home from staying with my Mum and Dad for a week and we were both tired. However, hubby made some nice dinner for us and we relaxed in front of the TV! Oh the excitement of married couples!! LOL!

I promised yesterday to show you the layouts using my newest kit - 'Imagination'. Firstly, a reminder of what the kit looks like...

And these are the layouts from my CT - absolutely stunning, I think you'll agree! I must be the luckiest designer in Scrapland!

OK, so now to the freebie - today you get the third and final part of the kit - the alpha! Click my preview to download mine and click Mel's to go to her blog to collect hers. And don't forget to sign up for our promo at the STI forum and download the participation freebie which is now available for the first challenge.

9 comments:

Cori said...

thanks for the alpha! can't wait for the games to start on Thursday.

Marif said...

Wow! Both your kit and the layouts with it are really amazing!

makeyesup said...

Love the alpha and the entire kit, thanks for this and the game.

Tam said...

Thank you for sharing! I'm going to surprise hubby by scrapping all his daughters' old soccer pictures!

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful kit. Very generous of you and Mel.

Yvette said...

Thank you for this wonderful kit.

Laramie said...

Thanks Vicki: Imagination is such a beautiful kit to work with. I absolutly love it! You Rock!

Elaine said...

Thank you for sharing. Awesome soccer kit!

Sue said...

This is a cute kit! Thank you for the alpha! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs