Pages

Monday, 19 July 2010

Bad to the Bone freebie

A while ago, I asked my CT members to come up with a colour scheme or photo from which I could take inspiration to make a kit for each of them. I've had some gorgeous inspiration and my CT members are working on layouts with the kits I've made right now. The first of these kits is going to be a freebie and it was make for Laramie. She sent me a photo of a t-shirt that was just crying out for a grungy rock kit and I made this - Bad to the Bone! Take a look at the previews....


And take a look at the layout Laramie made with her wearing the t-shirt that inspired the kit - how cool hey?


These are some other layouts from my CT - all showing off the kit beautifully!

Today, you get the papers. You'll have to check back next week for the elements and the week after for the alpha. {Links now expired} TTFN.

28 comments:

Deanna said...

The colors are Great! I'm lovin' it!!! Thanks so much for the freebie! Can't wait to see what kits are waiting in the wings.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Great color palette!

yuki said...

wonderful kit!! love the colours...thanks! I will have fun with it!

Jac said...

Awesome kit this totally rocks, love the colours. xx

Cori said...

This is awesome!!! Love the colors!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!!

JL said...

Thank you! I love the papers, can't wait to see the rest.
Jennifer

deb said...

This is great! The hair color in one of the layouts reminds me of all the "colored" hair during our VBS' the last few years! Maybe I hear a layout calling!

Jennifer said...

Terrific kit! I can see it working well for those teenage years that are coming! :-)

Becky Roy said...

Love it, Vicki! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Awesome paper!

Breeoxd said...

thanks so much!

Peg said...

Love, love, love this kit!! Thank you so much for sharing it!!

MoosieD said...

Wow, wow, and wow again Vicki! Thanks so much for sharing

ava-j said...

thank you for the freebie! my DH is a bass playes, so this could come in handy for a future LO!

craftychic said...

Beautiful colors :) Thank you Vicki :)

Christy said...

Great idea to ask the design team for inspiration!

Debbie said...

Looks great! Thank you!

Dawn said...

Looks great - can't wait for the elements - many thanks for sharing it!

makeyesup said...

Great papers, super name for the kit.

Sue said...

Thanks so much for the papers for this fun kit! :)

fl_connie said...

Oh boy! Do I have photos (still to be scanned from long, long ago) just crying out to be scrapped with this kit! Thank you so much!

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS!!!

Bec said...

Fun kit! Thanks for sharing it!

Newbie said...

I love the colors of this kit. It also reminds me that there is a little bit of bad in all of us...Thanks for sharing.

Irene at GoneScrapbooking.com said...

Congratulations Vicki! Bad to the Bone was chosen as today's featured freebie at http://exm.nr/cA9vss :)

Photos by GK said...

THank you.

Anonymous said...

Awesome kit!! ~ Too bad I missed the papers:(
Hope to see another awesome kit like this in the near future!! ~ Thankiez

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs