Pages

Thursday, 22 July 2010

A freebie before tomorrow's new release!

Who would like a freebie? It's been a while since I did a template and I thought I'd let you have one today - I have another one to come next week, so watch out for that too! I am still feeling really crappy, so I think I may make a call to the doctor today - it's been more than a week now since it started (although it wasn't too bad for the first few days). I also have to cancel my hair appointment because 2 hours in the chair for a cut and colour is not something I think I could manage today.

So, back to the freebie, I did a layout with Summer Party and haven't shown it to you yet - here it is featuring the gorgeous little girl of my brother's girlfriend!


You can still pick up Summer Party here for $3 until my new kit hits the store tomorrow. In the meantime, click here {sorry link expired} to download the template that I made from my layout (available for one week only). I hope you like it! TTFN.

13 comments:

Shel said...

Great template--thanks for sharing!

Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great template!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tirza said...

Very pretty template, and I like the LO too. Thanks

craftychic said...

Thank you for the template Vicki :)

Denise said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. I have been feeling lousy the last week as well and broke down today and went to the Dr. Now it on to all the testing...I hate going to the Dr. for this reason. Go here, come back here, now go there, etc. lol

Thanks for the template. I hope to try the challenge but I'm not sure I have the energy.

Marif said...

I love the template, thanks!!
I hope the doctor had good news, or some good drugs!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Great layout - thanks for sharing the template!

Hope you feel better!

deb said...

Thank you for the template!

LifeAsDinkers said...

thanks for the template. and yes, the little girl is sooo cute! get well soon vicki!

Scrapalinquent Sandy said...

Thank you sharing the fab template...hope your feeling better!!

ovaltine said...

Thank you for the template, Vicki. And feel better soon!

Kim said...

Awesome template - I love one big photo on a page. Thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs