Pages

Friday, 23 July 2010

Friendship kit and a freebie template

Well, this kit has been perfectly timed. It's the second in my set of CT appreciation kits and this one is for Kim H who just this week had a new baby girl! Congratulations Kim - sending lots of love to you and your family, especially little Kapri. So, this is what Kim's kit looks like - it's called Friendship:


I called it Friendship because I feel that my CT are wonderful friends that have joined me in my digi journey and Kim has been on my team for quite a long time now. You will recognise her style easily - it's very simple and very stunning - this is the layout she did for me with her kit.


How cute does the proud big brother Cutler look waiting for his sister to arrive? Such a cutie!

And this is what all of my other CT girls did with the kit - they have really showcased this one beautifully - I am impressed beyond words girls!

So, if you like this one and want to have it for yourself to create your own wonderful pages - head on over to the store here and you can grab it for just $3 until my next kit release when it will go back to $4.

Yesterday, I mentioned another template that I had for you next week. Well I've decided to give it to you today instead - it's from a layout I made with a freebie kit by Nathan called Remember the Past - I hope you like it. {sorry, link expired}

29 comments:

jacqueline said...

I couldn't download,got a download error on that site.Could you please check this.
The preview looks awesome:-D

Vicki said...

Sorry Jacqueline - I have fixed it now - please try again!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jul. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Marif said...

Thanks for the great template, Vicki!!

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS

Rachie said...

Thank you for the cute template!

Tirza said...

Thanks for the template

Jacilynn said...

thanks abunch. soo cute

Laramie said...

What a great template. Thanks Vicki!

Gina said...

Thanks for the templates! I am loving them!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Kristin said...

Love the template. Thanks for sharing!

~BridgetL~ said...

really cute, thanks :)

hoodsmom said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

TYVM!

Christelle said...

Beautiful kit Vicki! Thanx for the template too.

Susie2shoes said...

Thanks so much for the layout.

Hugs
Susie2shoes

DoggiNo said...

Vicki, I saw this layout on your blog a couple of days ago and I must have still had it in my mind when I was scrapping for your challenge. But you didn't have this template up yet at that time.
Don't know yet if that's the layout I'll be posting, but it has a good chance.
Thanks for the template (which I won't use for the challenge of course) :)

Karen said...

Love the wavy papers! thanks for sharing the template.

LdyMcBeth said...

Awesome template. Thanks for sharing!

Denise said...

Thank you for being so generous. Love the template

craftychic said...

Thank you Vicki :)

Samantha said...

Thanks!

Kimberly said...

Going to try this template out. Looks fun!
Thanks Vicki! your the best!

Snowsmoon said...

Thank you Vicki for you template. Hugs

Nikki said...

Love the wavy pieces in the template. Thank you

karen and co. said...

Thank you!

Damiarvn said...

This is an absolutely darlign template. =)

Jaclyn said...

Thank you for the template. It is just what I was looking for! Thanks for your generosity.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs