Pages

Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Friendship template freebie

Did you see my latest kit in store? It's made with a colour palette that Kim H sent me for her CT appreciation kit. I loved the palette and I love the outcome of the kit - I hope she does too :)

So, a reminder of what 'Friendship' looks like - you can buy it for just $3 here.


And here's the layout that I did with the kit. When Sara was visiting, we went to London and walked so much that I got blisters! So, the only solution was to buy some flip flops from a nearby store. Usually, I would begrudge buying a pair of shoes unnecessarily, but check out these beauties (ignoring my horrible feet)!! :D


And so I made a template from my layout just for you - it's template number 15 and you can download it here {link expired} for 7 days, then the link will expire. TTFN.

21 comments:

makeyesup said...

Awesome template, thanks.

kristine said...

Love the template! Thank you so much!

Shel said...

Cute layout! Thanks for the template!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

How CUTE!! Love your flip flops too.:)Thanks so much for the COOL template!

DoggiNo said...

Argh, just the thought of having flip flops between my toes is horror ! These do look cute and I have to admit that I do have a pair (brand new of course because I've only worn them for 1,5 minute in total) with a lovely pick flower on top. Maybe I'll make use of them as picture material :) Thanks for the idea and the template !

Samantha said...

Those shoes are so cute! Thanks for the template!

Christelle said...

Great template! Can't wait to play with it..

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

GlitterQueen said...

Cute template and page! Thanks!

Marif said...

Very cool layout, thanks!! And those are quite the flip flops!!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template Vicki :)

Stefanie said...

Thanks so much for the template.
Love the flip flops too.

ava-j said...

thanks for the template Vicki..i like the strips that can also be used for other photos!

Anonymous said...

thankyou for sharing

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Sasha Holloway said...

you make some of the coolest damn digi's .. girl how far are you from me damn it .. LOL ..I am in Mildenhall

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Wendy in AZ. said...

Thank you for the awesome template!!

scrapbooking said...

The digital scrap on the top
is very nice. Lot of flowers,
words and colors, it's just
perfect.
Jul.

Laramie said...

Excelant Template! Thank you and love those funky shoes. Very Cute!

Anonymous said...

What a fun layout -- thanks!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs