Pages

Wednesday, 21 July 2010

New CT members

I am really late with this post too and I'm struggling right now, so I should be in bed, but you know how things play on your mind if you don't get them done, so this is one of those things I can tick off the list :)

You may remember I had a CT call not so long ago and from that search, I found some wonderful galleries to look out - so thank you all for applying. I was looking for one person because I had already found one lady. Dawn has been a friend in scrapland for a long time and she is a great designer. However, she has stopped designing for a while to concentrate on some time to herself and asked if I wanted a new CT member and I was over the moon - you will see her amazing talent over the weeks with my kits.

This is what Dawn looks like and a little about her:

My name is Dawn Mills and I live on the east coast of Florida. I have lived in this area of Florida since 1980. I have four children, who are all out on their own now. I also have 6 grandchildren, 2 girls and 4 boys. They are my drive to preserve the past so that they know our family, which is now spread worldwide. One Sister, 4 brothers and my beloved parents who live in southeast Missouri has not lived around each other for a while now so I found digital scrapping a great way to share my children with my family.

I have always been a creative person with a lot of hobbies. I have tried my hand at drawing, cross-stitching, needlepoint, sewing (clothes and crafts), and ceramics over the years. My two favorites are: 1) Digital photography, which got me interested in digital scrap booking so that I could show off the thousands of photos that I have, and 2) Quilting, which is very time consuming but relaxing while watching a movie. I still love it, but haven’t done much of it in the past few years, too busy Scrapping, blogging and hopping around Scrapland. ~Snowsmoon’s Design aka Dawn

And my CT call found Juli - she has applied for my team a couple of times since I first had a CT and this time I really couldn't resist :) Her scrapping style is beautiful and I am sure you're going to love it! This is what Juli looks like and a little about her:


I have been married to my husband Brett for 3 1/2 yrs. I will be starting my 4th yr teaching 6th grade in the fall. I started digiscrapping in October of 2008 and am completely addicted. I am excited to be on Vicki’s team, she was one of the very first designers I came across when I discovered digi and have been a huge fan ever since!













Now I would like to show you some layouts I've done recently for the other girls at STI. First up is Howdy Cowboy - Sara's latest kit:



And Stacey's latest kit is a beautiful Summer kit called Summer Daze.



Finally, I have joined a new CT as a guest (so not every kit), and that CT is Nathan's - I did a collab with him a little while ago. He has a new freebie kit called Remember the Past - take a look below. I hope you like them. Back to bed for me. TTFN.



1 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

AWWW... Thank you so much for the warm welcome to your Creative Team. We have been friends for some time now and I have always admired your work and each time I worked with one of your designs, I have always been so pleased and very nice to work with. Big HUGS Vicki and I am honored to be on your team. XOXO

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs