Pages

Saturday, 24 July 2010

Retiring kits - don't forget!

OMG - I can't believe this is my 1000th post! And all I was going to say was to remind you was that I am retiring some kits!! LOL! I feel I need to do something a bit more exciting, so I am heading off right now to put my store at 20% off for the next 24 hours! You won't need a coupon - just shop and enjoy (you will need to spend $1.50 before discount otherwise the paypal fee wipes out pretty much all the money I would make on the sale after discount!!!) Oh, and these are the retiring kits that will be gone forever after the end of July! Click here to browse the 'retiring soon' section of the store.

3 comments:

Chris Allport said...

Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts. You are certainly a busy lady.

Lots of luv

Chris

Marif said...

Wow, congrats on 1000 posts!
I was cleaning my computer yesterday and realized that I have over 70 kits from you (not including any collab)!!!
You're one busy lady!

Snowsmoon said...

Congrads on the 1000 post! Awesome and so love reading you blog and appreciate all your talent and your sharing with us. HUGS

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs