Pages

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

When friends meet - it's a summer party!!

See what I did there? I put the names of both kits I'm going to show you today in the blog title!! LOL! Well, we're having a fantastic week, but I'm starting to feel a little tired from all the activity and early mornings (I have no idea how Sara does it every day)! Today we are going to London, so I am setting up this post before we go. I will show you some photos of the visit later in the week when there is a little bit more time.

Firstly, can I show you my latest kit? I have been slow at posting this, so I must do it now. The kit is called 'Summer Party' and this is what it looks like in all it's glory!! It's just $3 - go grab it!


And this is what my CT did with it. I have a couple of new CT girls who I will introduce to you properly later, but be sure to check out Juli and Dawn's layouts in here too.

Now back to the freebie, the elements for 'When Friends Meet'. Now, I am not sure when Sara's will be posted, but check back if they're not there - we won't be deleting the links for quite a while! Click here to go to Sara's blog and click the link below my preview to download the elements from me. TTFN.


14 comments:

Cori said...

Thanks for sharing with us, Vicki!! Can't wait to play with this kit at a retreat this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Kim

Alivita said...

Thank you!

MoosieD said...

Woohoo, thanks so much for the gorgeous elements. You ladies sound like you are having a wonderful time. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Marif said...

Thanks!! Hope you enjoyed London!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Tami said...

Th♥nk you for sharing!

Kathy and Blair Tomb said...

Too cute! thanks!

ava-j said...

thank you for sharing your cute creations!
i really enjoyed seeing the LO that your CT churned out-you have a pretty talented bunch, honest!

but with the adorable kits you create, they're already one step ahead!

keep up the great work folks!

lovetocraftbetty said...

thanks very much!!

Laramie said...

You guys are awesome. Love the colors and Thank you so much.

Katie said...

Thank you!

Nic said...

Thank you very much!

Scrappy Bug said...

Absolutely stunning (as always!) Beeeeautiful new kits! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs