Pages

Monday, 2 August 2010

Bad to the Bone alpha

Sorry this is late, but I have been so busy recently - mostly spending my last week of sabbatical enjoying myself with friends, but that's the whole point of a sabbatical in my opinion!! :) I started back at work today and there was a LOT of work waiting for me. However, I still feel stress free - ask me again in a week!! LOL!

So today, you can download the alpha for Bad to the Bone (the elements are no longer available). Click here {sorry link expired} to download and don't forget to leave a comment and let me know what you have thought of the kit and what you've been scrapping with it. Oh, and check out my previous couple of posts and let me know what you think of my photos - I am learning how to use my new camera in manual mode :) TTFN.

17 comments:

Sue said...

Very cool alpha! Thank you very much for this fun kit! :)

Peg said...

Love this kit Vicki! Thank you so much for sharing it! And love the tongue picture! :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [02 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cori said...

Thanks for the great alpha!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks Vicki, great looking alphas. Already commented on your photos. Now, I'm just waiting for you to teach me.

deb said...

Thank you for the great alphabet!

hoodsmom said...

thanks again!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the freebie...

Karen said...

Love the kit! Thank you so much for sharing your talent. :) The pictures look amazing, I'm jealous. Keep up the great work.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Aug. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Dawn said...

Thank you! Great kit!

Laura said...

Thanks Bunches

Anonymous said...

Love it! Thank you. Tinia

Anonymous said...

thank you for the great alpha!

Donna said...

I love this alpha- wish i hadn't missed the elements. thanks much!

marsie55 said...

Awesome alpha .. thanks so much for sharing!! What a wonderful picture of the tree .. I really love trees .. they are so individual! xxx

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs