Pages

Thursday, 5 August 2010

Fairytale Summer and freebie

That's the name of the August store collab at Scrap That Idea. I love doing collabs - when they come together, they are so versatile and always massive! So, check out what it looks like in full...


And check out what my CT members did with it - gorgeous layouts all round!


The kit is just $4 in store and you can pick it up here. If you like it - here's a QP just using my part of the collab for you to play with - click here to download and remember to leave a comment to let me know what you think! TTFN.


10 comments:

Deanna said...

What a cute QP! Thank you! Everyday I tell myself not to buy any more digi...and then I see an awesome kit like this! Thanks for the QP! (I really need to stay away from the computer.....)

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous colors in this collab!! Love your quick page and all the layouts - thanks very much for sharing!

deb said...

Thank you. It's delightful!

Heather said...

thank you! what a beautiful QP, I just love your work.

Marif said...

Thanks for the gorgeous QP!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Aug 11:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Tami said...

Th♥nks for sharing!

Denise said...

I love how the papers look as if they are painted with water colors. Thank you for the QP--very cute.

All the designers did a great job with the kit.

BlueCat said...

Gorgeous kit! Love the colors. The quick page you share is very pretty. Thank you very much.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs