Pages

Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Hello....!

I feel like I have been deserting my poor little blog! Just thought I'd do a quick post to keep it warm!! LOL! For those of you who have been wondering, Lily has chronic gastritis and we are working to find a solution without putting her on steroids as she is still so young and it can cause muscle wastage after long periods of time taking it! She is taking some antibiotics which are also for humans which might help her in the long term and so far so good, but we'll see - it's only been a week!

In other news, my Mum turned 60 at the weekend and my Mum and Dad celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary, so we had some family time, which was lovely!

I have been back at work for a month now and I am totally frazzled - hopefully things will start to calm down over the coming weeks - I have a new kit this weekend which I hope you will love - check back on Friday! Also, there is a new Scrap That Idea montly newsletter coming - check the STI blog for details of that tomorrow. For now, bye bye!!

2 comments:

Chocolate Mousie said...

Happy Birthday to your mom, and Happy Anniversary to your parents!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Poor, sweet Lily. She has inherited one of my digestive woes Vicki! Although, mine does not seem to be chronic, thank goodness, but I can surely feel some compassion for what she is dealing with.

Happy "60th" Birthday to your precious Mum and Happy "40th" Anniversary to both of your parents! WOW! Two FABULOUS milestones to document for sure!

I am sure that going back to work has put a bit of a damper on your designing sweetie, but I know you will have it all sorted out in a jiff, eh?

Love to you and the Parker household from your long lost friend across the pond! ;)

MWAH!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs