Pages

Sunday, 22 August 2010

I'm seeing stars!

Not literally!! LOL! My CT member Sara Wise has 3 boys (and another baby coming any day now) and wanted a kit that featured stars but was definitely one for the boys! I hope she's happy with what I made - I had great fun making it and love how it turned out. You can buy "Stars" here, but first take at look at it....


This is what Sara made herself with her kit and I think it is fabulous - really showcases the kit perfectly!


Take a look at the other CT layouts I got from my fab team - they are all amazing and great inspiration for you I hope!


So, what about a freebie? Check out this cluster frame which you can download by clicking here. Remember to leave some love. Be back soon! TTFN.

6 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello Vicki love!

Congratulations to Sara on the new upcoming addition to her family! Sheesh, have I been out-of-the-loop, or what?

LOVE your new blog design girlie! I've been having a bit of fun with my renovation! LOL! A long time coming I say!

Love to you and your precious family sweetie. One day soon, we shall have to catch up, eh? I miss our chats across the pond!

Have a GORGEOUS week ahead and please give Lily and Pompey a kiss for me! :D

XOXO

April said...

Hi Vicki, I love your new blog look too. Thanks for the Stars kit. I am going to try to put up more pages on Scrap That Idea. My problem is that I have only done about a half dozen actual pages. My goal is to scrapbook a page a month . . . I'm busy with so much that may seem silly to some but for me it will be a stretch since I don't know how to do it very well. This cute frame will help a lot. I'll show it to you when I get it done. Thanks a bunch for all the inspiration and encouragement!!!

Deanna said...

The kit is Super Cute! And all the pages are wonderful! So glad I stopped by!

Snowsmoon said...

What a great kit to work with....everyone did an awesome job. Just stopping by to say hello and I will blog with in the morning. Here's hoping you have a wonderful week.

deb said...

Thank you so much for the great cluster frame.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs