Pages

Sunday, 1 August 2010

Photography again

Thank you so much to my fabulous friend Nikki, I have been learning how to use my camera in manual a little bit. I just wanted to show you my favourite photo of the weekend - taken in black and white straight from camera. Usually, I would have done it in colour and desaturated it, but this works much better I think! The tree is just so characterful and was just begging to be photographed!


Oh, and I am going back to work tomorrow after my 3 month sabbatical - BLEGH!!! I'd rather be sitting on the bench under the old tree!! That's all for today - back soon! TTFN.

6 comments:

makeyesup said...

Awesome photo, great job with the new camera. Are you going to give the rest of us lessons now?

Cori said...

Beautiful picture!

deb said...

Such a lovely tree and setting.

Sue said...

I have a "point and click", so I didn't even know you could shoot B&W shots right from the camera. Your photo shows the textures in the scene very well. I love the craggy bark!

Denise said...

I love this picture! I can tell you are having fun with your camera--I am jealous. lol

mandijane said...

WOW..that's fab.....

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs