Pages

Saturday, 7 August 2010

Pretty as a Peacock plus freebie template!

Today sees the third of my CT appreciation kits - we had Friendship for Kim, Bad to the Bone for Laramie (you need to collect the alpha asap because it will be expired tomorrow) and now we have Peacock for Gina. Gina gave me a photo of a peacock as the inspiration and I have to tell you, I was worried! Worried because I tend to use a mix of colours in my kits and the colours are all so similar in this kit. However, once I got working on it, I really surprised myself - and I fell in love with the colour tones - it's definitely something I am going to try again in the future. So this is what the kit looks like....


And these two stunning layouts are what Gina made with the kit - of course, she used her peacock for one of them!!



And here's what the rest of my CT made with it - all beautiful layouts that each give inspiration to anyone who buys the kit.


If you love the kit as much as I do, you can buy it here for just $3. If you do pick it up, be sure to link me up to your layouts so that I can see how it's used!

So, now for the freebie - I also created a layout using this kit and I made it into a template just for you. Check out the layout first......


{sorry link expired}. Remember to leave some love and link me up to what you made with it! TTFN.

15 comments:

Laramie said...

Thanks for the wonderful template. Your the Best!

Marif said...

Great template as always! Thanks a lot.
I REALLY love this kit too, these tones are some of my favourites and the result is stunning!!

craftychic said...

Thank you for the great template Vicki :)

Lorena Digital Designs said...

This is the absolute perfect template. Thank you!

MaggieM said...

Thank you for the cute template.

LynetteL said...

Such a cute kit, Vicki, and a great template! Can't wait to use it!

makeyesup said...

Pretty kit, love the colors. Thanks for the template.

Rochelle said...

Thanks for the great template, Vicki! The new kit is beautiful!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous colors in this new kit - great layouts!!
Thank you for sharing the template.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for all of your wonderful freebies. I've used them all and just absolutely love your work. + I've purchased a few he he he he....

. said...

Thank you so much for the template. These layouts are awesome as well as the kit!

Tami said...

Th♥nk you so much for your wonderful freebie.

Snowsmoon said...

Beautiful job, Vicki and gals on the CT team. TFS HUGS

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE it!! Thanks so much for sharing!!:)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs