Pages

Saturday, 14 August 2010

School Rules and freebie

Hey everyone - I am going camping in the rain today (HELP), so this is just a quick post to let you know about my latest kit - School Rules. Perfect for scrapping those back to school photos that most people have. It's the first time I have ever done a school themed kit, so I hope you like it - you can get it in store for just $3 here. This is what it looks like.....


And these are some layouts by my creative team. First up is Dawn....


And this is from Gina.


This layout is from Kim B.


And these two are from Laramie.



Thank you so much ladies - you rock!!

OK, so for a freebie! I have a cluster frame for you to coordinate with the full kit. If you like it, please consider buying the kit - you won't regret it :) Click here to download the cluster frame - don't forget to leave some love!!.

17 comments:

Chris Allport said...

Pouring with rain in the London area too. Hope you don't get washed out with your camping. Enjoy yourselves.

Thank you for the cluster frame.

Deanna said...

Such a very cute kit! Thank you so much for the cluster frame!

Marif said...

Enjoy camping in the rain...
Thanks for the great cluster!

makeyesup said...

Have fun camping and don't come back sick from being out in the rain. Kit is cute, lots of great stuff in there and layouts really show it off.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the School Theme post on Aug. 14, 2010. Thanks again.

Jennifer said...

SO cute! Thank you for sharing this frame. Love the kit, too!

Anonymous said...

I love clusters and yours is perfect!

Pssequimages said...

Oh what a GREAT cluster frame. Thank you so much. The back to school kit is GREAT!

Cherbear said...

thank you

deb said...

Thank you for the great frame! What an awesome kit for school!

Patrice said...

Love this kit! As a teacher and a Mom I'll be using it often! Thanks Vicki

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou so very very much for the back to school,my Grandson will Love it much love Mary xx

VJ's Scrap Room said...

LOVE it!! Thanks so much!!:)

Snowsmoon said...

Great job, Vicki...it was a great kit to work with. I am sure to use it again. HUGS and TY for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous said...

so perfect for back to school. Even for the older kids

* Lee said...

How CUTE!!! :D Thanks so much for the freebie! :D

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs