Pages

Saturday, 4 September 2010

Autumn and a freebie

Well, autumn is on it's way for the northern hemisphere and I know for some it's a relief after really hot weather. For us in England, we've not had a good August, so we are hoping for a warm autumn before the inevitable cold and wet really sets in!! I am continuing my creative team appreciation kits this week with the kit I made for Kim B. She sent me a swatch which was very autumnal and this is what I made for her - this is 'Autumn'.


And of course, the amazing talent that Kim has, she came up with two beautiful layouts to show it off - check them out.....



And this is what my other CT girls did with it - as always, I am blown away with their talent!

You can pick the kit up in store here for just $3 - what are you waiting for? If you spend just $5 in our store during September you get a freebie kit automatically added to your basket - have you seen 'Fallen'? It's a deliciously rich kit full of fall colours - take a look and don't miss out. The kit isn't available to buy anywhere until October when it will be $3.


And of course I made a freebie for you - it's a wordart that coordinates with the kit. You can download it here. TTFN.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a great autumn kit -- yes, the colors are terrific. Thank you for the word art.

Marif said...

Thanks for the freebie. Gorgeous kit!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Ooooo ... loving the SKY blue in the mix girlie! Very lovely and YES, this girl is SO looking forward to TRUE fall weather here in Northern California! We are just out of triple digits again and are in the mid-90's today!

Wishing you a nice, relaxing weekend lovely lady!

XO

Snowsmoon said...

Nice word art. thank you for sharing with us and will blog this for you. Great layouts girls.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Fall/Thanksgiving Theme post on Sep. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs