Pages

Friday, 10 September 2010

Dreams....

I have a new kit out today and it's called 'Dreams'. It's a soft coloured kit full of elements to help scrap those gorgeous photos of your kids sleeping. You know the ones, where they look like butter wouldn't melt and they're quiet!! LOL! I know there are lots of you out there who have these photos and I hope if you buy this kit that I get to see some of them in our Scrap That Idea gallery - you may even become layout of the month and win a kit of your choice!

So do you want to see what the kit looks like? This is 'Dreams'....


And this is what some of my creative team did with it - look how beautiful they all look when they're put together - this would be a great kit for an album.

I did a layout too - this is a photo of my best friend's little boy sleeping when he was a baby - soooo sweet, don't you think?


And I took part of my layout and made up a cluster frame for you to download for free. Click here to download directly from my blog and don't forget to leave a comment - I have a new comment system that means I can reply to you right here on my blog (which makes it easier for me to reply to people who don't leave contact details). And if you want to buy the kit, click here. TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs