Pages

Saturday, 25 September 2010

A freebie wedding kit

So, a little while ago, a blog reader of mine asked me if I would make her a kit which she would gladly buy from me. I insisted that she didn't have to buy it, that I would make it for her and you can imagine we went back and forth for a bit with her saying no, she would pay and me saying she could have it for free.... Anyhoo - I won!! And, as a consequence - you win too because you get it as a freebie!! The kit is a wedding kit and is specific to the colours of Joni's son and daughter-in-law's wedding, but I guess there are others out there that can use it? I am going to give it to you in three parts and today you get the papers. Check out the full kit you'll be getting. Please note that the papers are only valid until the elements are posted next weekend....


Next week I will show you some layouts that my CT did with it, but for now, just click here {sorry, expired} and download the papers - remember to leave a message so that I know what you think! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Kit(s) post on Sep. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs