Pages

Thursday, 23 September 2010

Hello scrapland!

I just wanted to stop in and say a general hi to everyone out there reading my blog! I am getting close to my birthday and am quite excited because I am going to get a new lens for my camera! I haven't been practicing enough recently, but my friend Nikki is coming to see me next week, so we'll have a bit of a play - I can't wait.

I am also getting ready for the GoGo Getaway which is at the end of October. My class is ready to go and I am really excited about it - I hope the girls taking the class will really enjoy it too. I really love going to the retreats - I get to meet such wonderful people and also share my passion for digi with paper scrappers!

I also participated in my very first cyber crop last night with Kirsty Wiseman. I was fed up with the football on the TV and Kirsty said to come and join in with her crop. I am so glad I did! I think mine was the only digi layout, but I really, really enjoyed it and there were some gorgeous layouts made by the other girls! I used my Zodiac kit and a couple of corrugated card elements and came up with this layout featuring my hubby using the sketch that Kirsty gave us.


So, if you're around next Wednesday (evening UK time), come check out the crop - it's great fun!! That's all for today - will be back tomorrow with a new release in store! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs