Pages

Friday, 17 September 2010

I'm still alive

Hey everyone - I know I haven't posted this week - it's been hectic around here, but I am still alive, honestly!! Lily has been poorly - she has been diagnosed with chronic gastritis and inflammatory bowel, which is hard enough, but she had another seizure this week too, so the poor little thing is really being put through the wringer. I feel so sorry for her, but she is such a happy dog, that you'd never know anything was wrong!! I am about to head off to bed with a book, but wanted to let you know that I will be back to show you my latest new kit called Zodiac tomorrow - I think you'll like it - it's a bit different and great fun for scrapping the whole family in the same layout - here's my layout just to whet your appetite :) TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs