Pages

Saturday, 25 September 2010

It's a new day, it's a new dawn.....

When Dawn gave me the swatch for her kit, I just kept thinking of this song and the name 'New Day' for Dawn was born! Dawn is a very special lady and I am really happy to have her on my team. She just celebrated her third blogoversary and so it's the perfect time to release her kit. Dawn - I hope you love the kit and everyone else, I hope you love it too - you can buy it here for just $3. Here is what the full kit looks like:


And these gorgeous creations are what my CT made - WOW!!

Before we get to the freebie for today, I wanted to show you what my team will be doing in October over at DSA - check out Vicki's Working Girls entering Battle of the CTs! Please come and support us - there's some tough competition, but I think we can do it - my team are AMAZING!! It's not starting until 11th October, so I'll remind you nearer the time. Go team!


So, that brings us to the freebie and I made a template this week from my layout using New Day. Here's a look at my layout first.


{Sorry - freebie expired} :( Anyhoo - I'll be back soon. TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs