Pages

Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Picture heavy post!

Well, I have two kits to show you today. First up is the September collaboration from the full STI team called 'Summer of Love'. We are really very proud of this collab and I hope you like it too - it's just $4 in store - a complete bargain! Check out the full kit and what my CT did with it below!


And secondly, this kit called 'Fallen' is free when you spend $5 or more in our store throughout September. It's from the full STI team and is full of rich fall colours - it won't be available to buy separately until October when it will be $3, so grab it while it's free!! Check out the kit and the layouts from my CT! TTFN.

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

The best kind of picture posts to have - LOTS of layouts for scrapping inspiration!

Lovely work from everyone and BEAUTIFUL new goodies from all of you lovelies at STI!

XO

Marif said...

I love both those collabs!! It makes for a gorgeous post!

Snowsmoon said...

WOW...the kit is AWESOME and I love seeing all the layouts together like this. Wanted to let you know I blogged tonight and now off to make sure all the layout I did are in the gallery at STI and I did get them on FAcebook too!

The kit is Super and I love the bonus too! Your gals are a very creative team together.

Hugs and Kisses
Dawn

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs