Pages

Thursday, 30 September 2010

Some paper scrapping!

Yesterday my friend Nikki came over to scrap with me and I made two paper layouts and some cards. Just wanted to show them to you in case you're interested :)

Firstly, I made a layout based on my recent template - it turned out great - I must try that more often. Here's the layout - I would have preferred a larger photo of my Mum & Dad, but my photo printer is broken and I just have my POGO which prints at 2x3!


And then Nikki and I joined Kirsty's online crop and I made this layout of Pompey's nose and paw following her sketch. Just as I love using templates for Digi, I am loving using sketches for paper!!


That's all for today - catch you tomorrow with my latest new release.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs