Pages

Sunday, 19 September 2010

What's your sign?

Mine is Libra (my birthday is in two weeks time) and I really enjoy reading my horoscope, even though I don't take it too much to heart, it's a bit of fun! I am sure there are lots of you out there that are the same in that respect. Well, I had an idea to design a kit that meant that we could all scrap our sign - you know sometimes you see challenges to scrap yourself, well what better way to do that than to scrap your sign? Fun hey? Also, you can scrap your whole family as Sara has done in her layout which you'll see below - it makes for a really cool layout. I used bright colours so that you can include kids and adults in your pages - fun for all the family! So, this is what 'Zodiac' looks like - there are lots of parts to it....


You can buy it in store right now for a mere $3 here. Pick it up before it goes up to $4 on Friday. If you do pick it up, I really want to see your layouts in the Scrap That Idea gallery. I am going to choose a layout using this kit that is posted in the gallery (hopefully there will be at least one) to win my next two kits. They are already designed and I can tell you they are called 'New Day' and 'Giggles' - tempted? Can't wait to see your layouts!! Hint, hint!! So, for inspiration, this is what my CT did with the kit - very cool layouts showing you what can be done....

And of course, I have a freebie for you - it's a wordart cluster that I made for my own layout and you get it for free. If you buy the kit, why not build your layout around it to start you off? Click here to download and remember to leave me a comment so that I know what you think of the kit - I really do love reading them and I can reply to you right here on my blog if you have any questions!! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs