Pages

Sunday, 3 October 2010

Even more paper scrapping

Wow - I have done two more layouts today. I am really getting into this paper scrapping malarky!! LOL! Today, following on from the fact that I found sketches really easy to follow for inspiration, I decided to try scraplifting some of my digi layouts! So, the first one I scraplifted the layout I did with my recent kit 'Autumn'. You can see the original digi layout here and this is my paper layout - 'Funny Face'.


And then I tackled my layout using 'Happiness Is...' - the original digi layout is here and my paper layout looks like this.


I hope you enjoy seeing my paper scrapping efforts because I do believe there will be more - it's very relaxing even though a layout takes a lot longer to do than a digi layout!! LOL! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs