Pages

Monday, 4 October 2010

A few random things....

Well, its my birthday tomorrow and I have the week off this week (as is usual for me on my birthday)! What am I doing with my week? Well, today I went shopping at the Range (a store that sells a bit of everything including paper craft items) and got some glue and ribbon. Then I went to a charity shop (thrift store I think you call it in the US?) and got an old book which I can use with my punches. I wanted a dictionary and a road atlas, but couldn't get either, so settled for a book about the 'Rose Society'!! It works - I don't have to look out for dodgy words before punching!

I spent a couple of hours in my craft room making up some punched flowers with buttons for quick use later! Got some washing and housework done and walked the dogs. Then I made dinner (which in itself is incredible) - all in a day! I feel I accomplished lots today.

Tomorrow, hubby has taken the day off and we are taking the dogs to the beach for a couple of hours - we'll have fish and chips on the beach and throw the ball for the dogs - great fun. Then back home and out to the local pub for some dinner and a glass or two of wine. A great way to spend my birthday!!

The rest of the week - well, I am planning a trip to the cinema to see 'Eat, Pray, Love' with my aunt, more dog walking, more crafting - I'll see where my mood takes me!! LOL!

OK, so that's all for now - I'll be back soon! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs