Pages

Friday, 1 October 2010

Giggles

So, this is my latest kit in store called Giggles! I love this one - I made some of the doodles in it and wanted to create something fun and funky and hopefully I achieved that! My CT members all said they enjoyed this one too, so that's a good sign hey? ;) This is what it looks like in full.....


And this is what some of my CT did with it - gorgeous inspiration.

You can pick the kit up in store here for a mere $3! I also made you a freebie - click here to download and be sure to leave a comment so I know what you think! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Oct. 02, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs