Pages

Sunday, 17 October 2010

Here comes Dave!

OK, so there is a funny story behind the name of this kit. Since I started digi designing, occasionally, I get stumped for a kit name, so I ask hubby's advice. The very first time I asked him to help, he said 'call it Dave'! Of course, it was a girly kit and a completely ridiculous suggestion, but he has said the exact same thing to me EVERY time I have asked him since - 'call it Dave'! I was making a boy kit and thought I would go for it and call it Dave just for him. I don't know why Dave, just that it seems to be a thing with him! Anyhoo - he now has to think of a different name next time I ask - woohooooo!! :)

I hope you like this kit - designed by me and named Dave by my hubby who is called Rob!! This is what it looks like:


You can buy it here for just $3 this week. And this is what my fabulous CT did with it...

All gorgeous layouts again girls - thank you! And here's just a taster of what's in the kit - download the cluster frame here and be sure to let me know what you think. TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Oct. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs