Pages

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

Love letters

Did you see my new kit called Love Letters? I really love this kit because it celebrates the way that I used to send and receive love letters - on paper via snail mail. Do you have letters like that - that you keep in a box of memories with old photos and tickets for various things? I have a big box of these memories and every now and then I will go back and read a letter or look at some photos and reminisce. So this kit was inspired by those airmail letters I have from friends and boyfriends. This is a reminder of what the kit looks like.


And here are some layouts by my fabulous CT. Gina has scrapped the photos from her husband that he sent whilst on deployment and Kim B has scrapped her grandparents and the love letters they sent to each other - such special special memories.

Thanks girls - your layouts are gorgeous as always. You can buy Love Letters in store here for just $3.

Did you catch the two freebies I made? The first was a frame cluster which you can find the link to here. The other was a template freebie in my weekly newsletter (check it out here if you're not already subscribed). TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs