Pages

Saturday, 30 October 2010

New kit, votes and a freebie

Happy weekend!! I am at a scrapping retreat this weekend and having lots of fun with the ScrapaGoGo girls. Last night we went ghost hunting because the hotel is supposed to be haunted. There was actually a paranormal night arranged here, but we weren't included and when we tried to join, got in trouble for giggling!! So, Sarah, Kirsty and I went and laid on my bed in the dark and tried to see our own ghost - needless to say - nothing!! LOL! Enough of our antics, let's get back to scrapping. Firstly, let me show you my newest kit called Sweet Candy which is quite a pastel palette for me, but I like it nonetheless. Take a look....


You can buy it here for just $3. And I have some GORGEOUS layouts from my CT, but I'll show those to you later because right now I have some Battle of the Creative Team layouts to show you again. We need your votes too, so PLEASE, PLEASE vote for us here - scroll down to A Work in Progress!

The challenge is to scrap a monochromatic layout with each other's photos in two corners!! WOW - it's getting tougher. We chose to scrap brown and this is what the girls came up with. The first layout is from Sara using Marif's photos:


This is by Kim H using Kim B's photos:


This is by Laramie using Sara's photos:


This is by Marif using Kim H's photos:


And this one is by Kim B using Kim H's photos:


Please do vote for us - I am biased, but I do think my team's layouts are the best!!

And if you have voted for us, you can have a freebie! It's a wordart to coordinate with Sweet Candy - click here to download. I hope you enjoy it! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Oct. 30, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs