Pages

Friday, 8 October 2010

Wanderlust and a freebie!

Big news today! My wonderful friend Mel and I decided to team up under a collective design name and create a collaboration kit for our store. We settled on the name M&Verick Designs - it uses both our initials and neither of us play by the rules all the time, so it suited us well!! ;)

For our very first kit, we have Wanderlust for those of you who have itchy feet and love to travel like me. Seeing the world is a wonderful experience not to be missed if you are fortunate to have the means to do so and I have to say that I have been to many places, but not nearly as many as I want to in my life - I hope to travel much, much more in the future. This kit was great for me to scrap some of those memories, so you may see a few layouts over the next few days!

With this kit, we created various parts to it and so you can buy it separately or as a bundle in store. Buying the bundle for just $5 will save you $2 off buying the parts individually. What does this kit look like I hear you cry!! Well, this is the bundle which includes the kit, wordart, add-on alpha and quick pages - check it out....


You can buy the bundle for just $5 here. Otherwise, you can buy the kit here, the add on alpha here, the wordart here or the quick pages here.

You have got to see what our CTs did with this kit - check out the eye candy here:

And if you've got this far, you also get a freebie today :) Check out the cluster frame that I made for you and click here to download it. Also, head over to Mel's blog for her freebie (be patient if it's not posted yet). Remember to leave us some comments so that we know what you think of our new kit and our design name and if you have any questions, post them in the comments section - I can now reply to you easily :) Oh and don't forget if you spend $5 in our store during October, you get 'October Kisses' for free! TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs