Pages

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Big blogpost with a freebie!

OK, this really is going to be a quite big blogpost - I have a bit to tell you today! First up is my latest kit in store called 'Coming Home' - it's a mix of blues and greys but with a bit hit of orange to tang it up. It has a bit of a country feel to it, but the orange seems to make it more modern - I don't know, what do you think? Anyhoo - this is what the kit looks like.


And if you buy it in store, you get these two quick pages free with it just to kick start your scrapping. Remember, you don't have to use the QPs as they are, you can add some more elements and use the alpha to add your title. You can still make it unique even with the base that I've made :)


And these are some layouts from my creative team and the layouts from which I made the QPs - check out the eye candy - thanks girls!

Next up is a request (well actually, a desperate plea) for votes! My team, as you know, are totally awesome and their scrapping skills are second to none, but that doesn't mean that we can be complacent and hope people vote for us, we need to drum up some support and let the world know how great we are! This challenge was quite complicated - the girls had to use TEN different kits of mine, have a list of 10 things on the layout, no photos and no frames allowed!! They rose to the challenge fantastically, take a look at these GORGEOUS layouts and vote 'A Work in Progress' here!


And have you seen the latest collaboration kit at Scrap That Idea? It's one of my favourites EVER - it's called 'Family Life' and is bright and fun! This is what it looks like....


It's available in store for a mere $4 here. And this is what my creative team did with it - check out the other girls blogs to see their CTs gorgeous creations too.

And, if you like the STI collabs, check out our Digital Scrapbooking Day sale which is happening all weekend long. You get any of our collabs half price - the price is discounted automatically - no coupon required (Family Life not included). Just head on over to the store and grab yourself a bargain here!


OK, well, you've got this far and so you definitely deserve a freebie!! This is a cluster frame that coordinates with Coming Home. I hope you like it - you can download directly from my blog here. Enjoy!! I also have some photos to show you that I took today, but you'll have to check back for those - this post is already big enough I think!! LOL! TTFN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs