Pages

Friday, 12 November 2010

Exciting news and a new kit...

Well, actually they are connected :) I was asked by Lisa a few weeks ago if I would like to guest at Plain Digital Wrapper. YES was my answer - of course! I am really excited that someone would ask me and how could I possibly say no? LOL! As you know, Scrap That Idea is my store (along with the other girls), but it's a real learning curve to see how larger stores do things and to be involved in a new 'community'. I am very impressed with PDW - they have stringent quality control checks in place which ensures you are getting the best quality product you can buy and they have some great designers over there. So, my very first kit for my guest spot is called My Family and you can buy it for $3.50 for today only at PDW (it will go up to $4.50 tomorrow). This is what the kit looks like:


And let's have a look at some of the layouts that my CT have made with it - I can't wait to see what the store CT make too! The first layout is from Kim H - look at that tiny little face of her beautiful daughter and her son is gorgeous too!


This is from Gina - beautiful clustering and such sweet poses from her daughters!


And Kim B, the queen of clustering made this beauty:


This layout is from Sharon - she is on loan to me from Mel's CT for a little while - it's great to have her!


And Dawn made this lovely layout - that photo is just so precious hey?


And of course I have a freebie for you - click here to download and remember to check out the full kit here. TTFN.

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs